- A micro ELISA plate --- The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with anti-rat IL-6 antibody. This dismountable microplate can be divided into 12 x 8 strip plates.
- Two vials lyophilized standard --- Dilute a bottle of standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- Biotin-labeled IL-6 antibody (100 x concentrate) 1 x 120 μl ---Act as the detector antibody.
- HRP-avidin (100 x concentrate) 1 x 120 μl --- Avidin binds to the detection antibody, and HRP catalyzes the TMB substrate and thus changes the solution color.
- Biotin-antibody Diluent 1 x 15 ml ---Dilute the Biotin-antibody solution.
- HRP-avidin Diluent 1 x 15 ml ---Dilute the HRP-avidin solution.
- Sample Diluent 1 x 50 ml---Dilute the sample to an appropriate concentration.
- Wash Buffer (25 x concentrate) 1 x 20 ml --- Wash away unbound or free substances.
- TMB Substrate 1 x 10 ml --- The TMB-HRP coproduct appears blue after adding the chromogenic agent. After the enzyme reaction is terminated, the TMB product changes from blue to yellow. It can be quantified in the colorimeter.
- Stop Solution 1 x 10 ml --- Stop the color reaction.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) --- Cover the microplate when incubation.
- An instruction manual